Friday 12 April 2019

Girls Day At School

Girls Day At School



So at school there has been some drama going on between nine of us girls. On Wednesday we had this big conversation in the staff room talking about out our feelings, and the whole situation but the bright side is we are all friends again and Im glad we are and so is all the other girls. During the conversation it got deep and alot of us got emotional but we supported each other. The next day Miss Smith (our teacher) decided to get some nail products, chocolate, hair products for a girl bonding session. After lunch we all went to the library and had so much fun! We painted each others nails, did each others hair, ate chocolate and listened to music, we also talked aswell! It was so awesome! And it was a great way to get along with each other, and get a bond with each other. Overall we had an awesome day and it was such a great opportunity for us girls to get along with each other and become friends.




7 comments:

  1. Talofa lava,
    My name is Kesa and I got to St pius c catholic school, I would just like to say that was a great idea for the you girls to talk everything out also that happens to us girls her. So when we feel tension between us we just eat together, talk and laugh a lot, But I really love your guy’s connection with each other.

    Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of punctuation and it is a great way to make things rite

    form Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee ,
    I really like how your teacher made your learning fun by making a girls day , You all looked like you had so much fun! ,
    I also agree with you because after I am upset with my friends I forgive them and become friends again!

    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee,
    I really liked how you guys got to have a day together, for just girls. The things you did were very cringe, but at least you guys got to be friends again.
    Keep it up!
    Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Aimee,
    My name is Sia and I attend St Pius X Catholic School as a year 8.
    I really love your teacher! I'm jealous at how your teacher allowed you to do these things and have a great day!
    I can relate to how there's always drama between the girls! We could never get along that way! We'd just give each other the silent treatment and then all of a sudden become friends again! Maybe we should do this if the tense builds up again!

    Blessed Weekend,
    Sia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aimee,

    I wonder why your school has a girls day only but our school dosen't. I wonder if there is a boys day only or is it just girls. I would really like that idea to happen in our school. But no it dosen't, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.